Dr. Chernoff wins prestigious award for Best Overall Cosmetic Outcome at the Aesthetics Academy Annual meeting in Newport Beach CA – November 18-19, 2017.
Dr. Chernoff performed Total Facial Rejuvenation for the patient that earned this award. To achieve the best results possible, Dr. Chernoff performed a face and neck lift to add volume back to her mid-face, correct sagging skin, improve jowls, and give her back neck definition. Dr. Chernoff performed an upper and lower Laser Eyelid Lift to improve the excess skin on her eyelids and the bags under her eyes. Additionally, Dr. Chernoff performed a series and multiple types of laser treatments to improve her skin tone and quality.
The combination of fractional CO2 and Microneedle RF improved the skin tone and provide tightening to upper and lower eyelids. Dermal filler was used to make additional improvement for the lines around her mouth and on her mid face. This patient will maintain her skin quality with Microneedle Radiofrequency treatments along with other laser skin rejuvenation treatments, Botox, and dermal filler.
Dr. Chernoff teaches Advanced Hands-On Injectable Training – Neurotoxin and Dermal Filler Techniques at the Aesthetics Academy Annual meeting in Newport Beach, CA – November 18-19, 2017.
Dr. Chernoff served as an expert faculty member teaching Doctors and Nurses the latest, most advanced injection techniques. Faculty experts are required to have a comprehensive understanding of facial anatomy, as well as extensive experience with Neurotoxins and Dermal Fillers. In addition to cosmetic treatments, Dr. Chernoff also demonstrated the use of Neurotoxins for Bruxism – also known as TMJ — a condition in which you grind or clench your teeth while awake or during sleep. Bruxism can be frequent and severe enough to lead to jaw disorders, headaches, damaged teeth and other problems.
Also includes in his demonstration were best techniques in using Neurotoxins for Migraine Headaches and Hyperhydrosis, or excessive sweating.
Dr. Chernoff presents Advanced and Combinations Treatments for Mommy Makeovers at the Aesthetics Academy Annual meeting in Newport Beach, CA – November 18-19, 2017.
Dr. Chernoff presented the latest non-surgical procedures utilized to the most common post pregnancy complaints. His lecture highlighted how gravitational decent, loss of volume, and loss of skin tone and quality can have a negative effect on a mother’s self esteem. Unwanted pigment, skin and vaginal laxity, fat, and stretch marks, are among the most common complaints. Combining Surface Radiofrequency, Needle Radiofrequency, and Fractionated C02 Laser Technology, Dr. Chernoff is able to remedy a variety of conditions from head to toe. The popular new field of Vaginal Rejuvenation was also highlighted in his talk.
Dr. Chernoff presents Advanced and Combinations Treatments for Mommy Makeovers.
Dr. Obagi receives Lifetime Achieve Award and congratulates Dr. Chernoff on receiving Best Cosmetic Outcome Award at the Aesthetics Academy Annual meeting in Newport Beach CA – November 18-19, 2017.
- July 6-9, 2017 – The Aesthetic Show in Las Vegas, NV
- May 4-7, 2017 – Advances in Rhinoplasty Conference in Chicago, IL
- October 15-16, 2016 – Aesthetics Academy’s Annual Fall Meeting in Orange County, CA
- October 5-8, 2016 – American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery Annual Fall Meeting in Nashville, TN
- 2016– Transgender Heath Conference in Indiana
- July 8-11, 2016 – 8th Annual 2016 Aesthetics Show in Las Vegas, NV
- June 8-12, 2016 – 12th Annual Vegas Cosmetic Surgery and Aesthetic Dermatology Multi-Specialty Symposium in Las Vegas, NV
- June 2016 – Cell Surgical Society Annual Conference in Beverly Hills, CA
- Oct 30-Nov 1 – The Aesthetics Academy in Newport Beach, CA
- July 2014 – California Cell Surgical Investigators Meeting
- June 2014 – 10th Annual Multi-Specialty Annual Symposium
- May 2014 – Annual International Symposium of Facial Plastic Surgery
- May 2014 – 30th Annual American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- May 2013 – Carmel Lion’s Club Meeting
- April 2013 – Combined Otolaryngology, Head, and Neck Surgery Meeting
- June 2012 – Multi-Specialty Cosmetic Surgery Conference
Dr. Chernoff has presented at more than 700 lectures throughout his career. For a full list of lectures download his Curriculum Vitae.