Dr. Khoa Lai received his medical degree from University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle, WA. He completed his general surgery residency at New Rochelle Hospital in New Rochelle, NY and his plastic surgery residency at Providence Hospital in Southfield, MI. Dr. Khoa Lai completed his fellowship in cosmetic surgery at Zollman Center in Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Lai is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a member of the Tippecanoe County Medical Association.
Dr. Lai has been providing cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery procedures since 1997. The Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon is dedicated to deliver you with safe, high quality, confidential surgical care. Dr. Khoa Lai has privileges at the local hospitals, surgery centers and major hospitals in Indianapolis.
Dr. Khoa Lai’s Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Specialties:
- Skin Cancer Treatment and Reconstruction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Hand Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Body Lift
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA
- General Surgery Residency, New Rochelle Hospital, New Rochelle, NY
Plastic Surgery Residency:
- Providence Hospital, Southfield, MI
- Cosmetic Surgery, Zollman Center, Indianapolis, IN
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Tippecanoe County Medical Association