Technology and research are having an unprecedented impact on the world of cosmetic medicine. The result is the development of powerful skin-improving treatments and skin improving treatment combinations. We call these Ultimate Combinations at Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery. Contact us today in Santa Rosa to learn more and find the Ultimate Combination that’s right for you!
What are Ultimate Combinations in Santa Rosa?
These skin improving treatment combinations work together to address skin issues caused by things like:
- Sun Damage
- Fluctuations in Weight
These treatment combinations pull the best from different areas of cosmetic medicine. They include distinct yet complementary treatments such as:
- Growth Factors
- Laser Treatments
- Radiofrequency Treatments
- Ultrasound Treatments
What are the Benefits of Ultimate Combinations?
When used together, these therapies encourage your body to regenerate collagen, cause pigmentation issues such as sunspots to fade and disappear, as well as improve the overall quality and health of your skin. Santa Rosa, California patients visiting Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery will be amazed to see how we can use a combination of treatments to address their skin care needs.
What are the Treatments used in Ultimate Combinations?
- Laser treatment is able to penetrate past external layers of your skin. By affecting the dermis, it encourages your body to produce more collagen. As a result, your skin tone improves, acne scars disappear, fine lines fade, age spots, sun damage, as well as enlarged pores become a thing of the past.
- Radiofrequency treatments take advantage of high-frequency electrical energy as well as sound waves to make your skin tighter and to make your skin more toned. This is a non-ablative treatment that will work wonders for your fine lines. It encourages collagen building and as a result is a great scar therapy. The treatment is designed to affect deeper skin tissues, providing for optimal results.
- Injectables are some of the most powerful nonsurgical cosmetic tools on the market today. They are a safe and effective way to treat wrinkles, replace volume loss, and restore your youthful contour.
- Newer dermal fillers can produce results that last for up to five years. There are injectable treatments such as Kybella that are designed to improve the contour of your chin and cause unwanted fat to disappear.
- Products like Botox or Dysport can lead to an unprecedented reduction in dynamic wrinkles. All of these injectables can work on their own or in conjunction with other procedures to give you a youthful, revitalized appearance.
- Micro-needling is another procedure that stimulates collagen growth. It does this by creating micro injuries in your skin. In response to these micro injuries, your body produces collagen, which not only helps your skin to heal, but also helps to correct certain skin issues. It creates small canals in your skin, which allows your skin to be infused with topical treatments, such as hyaluronic acid or antioxidants.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is a therapy that stimulates collagen growth with broad-spectrum light. It can be used to break down pigment as well as decrease the appearance of blood vessels. If you are dealing with an uneven skin texture, acne, sun damage, unwanted birthmarks, or wrinkles, this procedure is perfect for you.
- Multi-Wave Light Stimulation (MLS) is designed for deep skin repair. It repairs your skin at the cellular level. It is designed to stimulate your cells, encouraging repair themselves. When combined with other treatments, MLS is an excellent tool for hair loss.
We are excited to show you firsthand what can be accomplished thanks to advances in cosmetic medical technology. If you are concerned about cosmetic skincare issues, we warmly invite you to contact us today in Santa Rosa. You will be happy that you did!