Zoom, FaceTime, Skype and other virtual video conference call mediums are essential for keeping us all connected during these trying times. From virtual classrooms, work meetings, weddings and happy hour, we are all suddenly the stars of the camera and the focus of our attention on our screens. Everyone wants to stay safe, be happy and look great but for some of us we are staring into the picture window at ourselves thinking, “Do I really look THIS bad?”.
Dr. Chernoff recommends following just a few easy tips on how to look Your Natural Best from the lighting in the room to the position of the camera. First, let’s start with the basics.
- Lighting is everything! Natural light is always better than artificial light. If possible, sit facing a large window. Be sure that the light source is always in front of you and never behind.
- Control your background. A busy background causes distraction and no one wants to see your dirty dishes or unfinished laundry. Try to position yourself against a blank wall or have a background that is clean and neutral.
- Camera position is crucial to looking Your Natural Best! Ideally, the camera should be straight on or slightly above you, pointing downward for the most flattering angle. Get your good side!
- Wear something bright and solid. Avoid busy patterns and dark clothing.
- Get comfortable! Much like physical meetings, once you have joined a call, there is little moving around. Find a comfortable place to sit or stand. Have your computer charger ready and a nice cup of coffee or a refreshing bottle of water!
If these quick video call tips don’t have you looking and feeling your very best, Dr. Chernoff can help! Are Zoom calls bringing unwanted attention to fine lines and wrinkles? Sagging skin? Hyperpigmentation or uneven complexion? Submental fat? Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery offers a variety of procedures and treatments that can help you look amazing on and off camera!
Botox is our most popular treatment for correcting fine lines and wrinkles fast! Botox softens the horizontal frown lines in the forehead, vertical lines between the eyes and crow’s feet at the corner of the eyes. Additionally, Dr. Chernoff utilizes a specialized injection technique to provide a slight lift for eyebrows. Botox relaxes the muscles, so they do not contract, and it blocks the impulses from the nerve to the tiny facial muscles that are related to expression lines.
Injectable filler treatments help smooth nasolabial folds and marionette lines, add volume and definition to lips, lifts the cheeks, rejuvenates under eyes and decreases dark circles. With almost instant results and zero-downtime, you’ll look forward to staring at yourself while video chatting. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar that’s found in the skin and instantly plumps and hydrates when injected under the skin’s surface. Popular hyaluronic acid fillers include Juvederm, Voluma, Vollure, Volbella and Restylane. Collagen stimulators trigger an inflammatory response upon injection to stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin within the skin. Popular collagen stimulators include Sculptra and Radiesse.
Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery offers a variety of treatments that combine laser technology, radio frequency and ultrasound to regenerate collagen, improve skin tone, combat acne, fade scarring and improve the over-all texture and quality of the skin.
- Fractionated CO2 Therapy – Also known as the DOT laser, is one of the most effective laser treatments available. Thousands of microscopic penetration points enter your skin, inducing skin tightening and collagen growth. The Fractioned CO2 DOT laser improves the skin’s complexion, reduces active acne, fades scarring, age spots, sun damage and pore size.
- Photo Rejuvenation Intense Pulsed Light – Also known as IPL therapy, utilizes broad-spectrum light to rejuvenate the skin. The broad-spectrum light boosts collagen, breaks down pigment and decrease blood vessels. IPL treatments are quick and effective for anyone who is looking for monthly skincare maintenance.
- Aerolase is one of our most popular laser treatments that is used to treat a broad range of skin conditions. Aerolase uses short pulses of energy that avoid overheating and over-stressing the skin while providing therapeutic benefits for multiple skin conditions. The Aerolase laser improves skin rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, sun/age spots and unwanted pigment.
- IntraCel Microneedle Radiofrequency is our signature rejuvenation treatment developed by Dr. Chernoff and offered exclusively at Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery. This treatment combines fractional radiofrequency delivered into the skin using insulated microneedles and improves scarring, wrinkles, large pores and overall skin irregularities. This treatment can be used on patients with all skin tones and levels of skin pigment.
Dr. Chernoff is a Triple Board-Certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. His practice is dedicated exclusively to aesthetic plastic surgery, cosmetic laser therapy, skin improvement research and all forms of medical aesthetics. He provides excellent results and outstanding patient care. For more information on the different procedures offered at Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery, please call (317) 573–8899.
Select the Best for Natural
If you desire a Center of Excellence for cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures, look no further than Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Greg Chernoff is a triple board-certified physician who is passionate about helping his patients achieve their goals. Our commitment to you is to provide outstanding patient care and optimal results.