One Procedure to Reduce Fat, Build Muscle, and Improve Health
Stubborn areas of fat resistant to exercise are discouraging. While there is no substitute for consistent exercise and a healthy diet, a new and innovative treatment exists to target and reduce stubborn fat deposits, build muscle, and improve health. To good to be true? Not at all! Dr. Greg Chernoff, Medical Director of Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery advises his body contouring patients that UltraSculpt, uses the same principles of exercise and muscle building combined with state-of-the-art technology and science.
Greg Chernoff, M.D. is a triple board-certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He is continuously conducting research and clinical testing for many medical lasers, radio frequency, and ultrasound technology companies. As a result of researching many systems, Dr. Chernoff is able to determine the treatments most effective for each specific concern. For example, cellulite is best addressed with bipolar radio frequency combined with lymphatic stimulation and drainage. UltraSculpt has demonstrated outstanding results for circumferential reduction, weight loss, improved muscle endurance, and health improvement.
Before any of Dr. Chernoff’s patients consider fat-reducing treatments, he reminds patients that these treatments are not a replacement for regular exercise and proper nutrition. Individuals with stubborn areas of fat and who exercise regularly are the best candidates for these non-surgical body sculpting procedures.
What Is UltraSculpt And How Does It Work?
The UltraSculpt treatment process combines two techniques:
- Ultrasound waves penetrate deep into the tissue, vibrating and weakening the fat cell walls.
- Bio-stimulation provides deep and high-intensity muscle contraction and stimulation, similar to EMSCULPT and CoolTone, and reaches deep fibers, comparable to doing 20,000 muscle-building repetitions!
UltraSculpt uses your fat as fuel, burning stubborn fat and strengthening muscles.
What Are The Benefits Of UltraSculpt?
In addition to an improved physique, our patients have experienced improved strength, physical endurance, and other health benefits from the UltraSculpt. Dr. Chernoff’s health data compiled from the clinical study shows decreased BMI, decreased cholesterol, decreased blood glucose, and improved lipids. Additionally, our patients say they feel invigorated after the treatment due to endorphins released; similar to the feeling after a good workout.
How Does UltraSculpt Compare To Other Options For Non-Surgical Body Contouring And Skin Improvement?
UltraSculpt is unique since it uses muscle stimulation, unlike other available systems. Other available treatments include:
- Laser Therapy uses light-based energy to reduce the size of fat cells and fat chambers.
- CoolSculpting uses cryolipolysis to freeze fat cells causing them to die.
- Monopolar & Bipolar Radio Frequency (RF) use electoral waves that pass through the top layer of the skin into the sub-dermal collagen layer to tighten the skin and reduce cellulite, and finally into the subcutaneous fatty layer to improve the tone and texture of the skin.
- Lymphatic Stimulation uses precise heating, suction, and specifically designed rollers to smooth out the skin to facilitate safe and efficient heat energy delivery. The procedures increase the metabolism of stored fat and promote lymphatic drainage.
- Fat Dissolving Injections use enzymes and proteins to open the fat cell membrane and release stored fat.
Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery uses all of the above treatments, as well as options that combine several of the therapeutic treatments together. Each treatment targets specific body areas and conditions and is selected based on the patient’s individual needs.
Prior to any treatment or procedure, Dr. Chernoff or one of our trained and certified Health Care Providers determine if you are a candidate, review the risks and benefits, and provide all possible treatment alternatives.